Tuesday 5 April 2011

YoU...


I thought of u 2day
but thats nothing new
I thought about u yesterday
n the day be4 that too
4 every day good or bad u'll always be in my head
I hope u've understood everything if I said
this isn't just a joke or a silly lie
Id never do anything to make you wanna cry
I'm sorry if I do something  make u really mad
It only comes back n makes me really sad T_T
I really do love u n everything u r
I hope this relationship gets really2 far(AMIN)
Ill never get u out n I simply don't know how
In fact I'm thinking of u right now                        
u r everything i need n everything 2 me
u know exactly who u r n what u want 2 be
u always make me smile just by being there
I hope u know how much i really do care
sometims if I think of u my stomach seems to twist(hehe)
This is bcoz I luv u, Ive made a huge list
The list goes on forever n never will it end
Neither will our relationship I hope you'll always special in my heart
not just a simple person but a special person at that
I want 2 spend my whole life wif u, i really2 do
honestly I luv n miss u
I hope u really2 luv n miss me too
This is not just a stupid note
I really hope u feel the same
becoz 2day 2morrow my whole life through
I will never stop 2 thinking of u 

p/s:what happens wif me??...

No comments:

Post a Comment