Friday 15 July 2011

BeCauSe Im A GuRL


Its imposible to understand
What is going through a guys heart
U tell me that u wanted me n now that I’ve given u everything
U tell me u r leaving
U told me that it was the first time u felt this way
N I said that I was special
I believed u …..
N its was my happiness
U should have told me
That your feeling s had faded
I had no idea n I continue to depend on u
Although I say I hate u now,I’ll be missing u
Because im a girl
To whom love is everything….
They say that when u give a guy all he wants
He quickly get bored
N now I know that’s  the truth…
N although I tell myself
I’ll never be tricked by love again
I fall in love,n my heart is broken again…

Please  don’t  break the hearts of  girls
Who’ll do anything  for love
I didn’t know that living this life 
While being loved would be so hard
Although I say I hate u now,I’ll be missing u
because im a girl
to whom love is everything

p/s:Although I say I hate u now,I’ll be missing u
because im a girl
to whom love is everything
(sayang ko gile2!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment